cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix charges

saefalle
Joining in

I have been charged for Netflix since 16/09/22. I think this happened because I clicked on an email from Virgin Media   inviting me to sign up to Netflix through them. I clicked on this link and set up a Netflix account, but then decided not to sign up for the package. I have made numerous attempts to cancel this and get a refund, but I get conflicting  responses from Virgin support. I put in a complaint, reference no C-1904241318 , but I was told that  I should contact Netflix and get them to cancel it. I had already done that, but Netflix say that I have not signed up to any packages. I made another  phone phone call on 22/04/24 and have been promised that it would be dealt with, but I have been told that before and have received no further communication nor been given  a clam reference. I can see that a similar thing has happened to many others. I am now considering taking this to the Ombudsman. They owe me £295.82.

1 REPLY 1

saefalle
Joining in

I lodged a complaint, no  C-1904241318, about being charged for a Netflix package that I have not signed up to. The response was to tell me that I should contact Netflix, which I have already done. Virgin Support have twice told me that they are dealing with it, but I get no further response. I am now planning to go to the Ombudsman. They owe me £295.82. I notice that a number of people have had the same problem.