cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement remote

Conniesbundle
Tuning in

I’m trying to order replacement remote online - keep getting error message so I tried to phone and keep getting links sent via text which also don’t work. Please can someone order me a replacement remote,  I’ve spent so much time on this!! 

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Conniesbundle 

Sorry to see you are having problems trying to order a replacement remote.

You should be able to order a replacement by logging into My Virgin Media at the top of the page, or by using this direct link  Order new remote 

If the links aren't working either clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser (I generally have problems using Chrome but other browsers seem to work OK)

You can also try the TV Faults option when dialling 150 or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am -10am, or afternoon teatime to avoid call queues

When calling Faults you will hear the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc

Ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and order the replacement remote for you.

Or wait a day or two and a member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you and arrange a replacement remote.

For now you could download the TV Control app and use that until you receive a replacement remote

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/tvgo-tvcontrol

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Conniesbundle

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding a replacement TV remote, I'm sorry to hear you are struggling to order this online. I would like to help order one for you. I shall send you a private message now to obtain the details required. Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner and get back to me when you can!

Kind regards,

Serena

Thank you Serena -  the purple envelope hasn’t materialised as yet …..? Thank 

@Seren_C  I’ve not had the ‘purple envelope’ yet  🤔 

Hi Conniesbundle

I'll send it now 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill