cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphic

Chris386
Tuning in

Hi, Is there any reason why this is at the bottom corner of all the sky sports and bt sport channels? Is there anyway I can get rid of it? 

E9EAA404-0AB6-4648-9C08-402D6C213A79.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chris386
Tuning in
5 REPLIES 5

Chris386
Tuning in

644DA75F-BC63-4656-98C5-C64E922DBC04.jpeg

Chris386
Tuning in

19041A5C-1A91-49DC-893B-72031FD53C8B.jpeg

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Patience. Images require moderation.

The symbol is the equivalent of the beer glass icon you see when Pub’s are legitimately contracted for Sky channels.

It proves you are subscribed and can’t be removed.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This tag, along with an occasionally appearing number directly under the Sky Sports logo is also an anti-piracy measure. If anyone were to illegally live stream the programme content on the internet, the source can be traced back to the subscriber committing the offence.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Chris386

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding the graphic displayed in the bottom right corner on Sky Sports and BT Sports channels. Just to confirm: this cannot be removed. It is an anti-piracy measure and proves you are subscribed. Apologies for any disappointment.

Best wishes,

Serena