cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBC 1 picture poor like watching SD

J40wds
Tuning in

Hi all first post, Installation done on Thurs afternoon no issues,Sat night strictly picture quality terrible not a patch on Sky bitterly disappointed so much im considering ringing up and cancelling the tv package.

TV is LG OLED65C9PLA

Sky Soundbox(for now) unable to switch on and off with Virgin remote, volume control working.

picture quality through sky Q with HD & UHD perfect 

disappointment is an understatement 

tried the quality settings no difference, on/ off no difference most channels fine no noticeable issues, tonight I thought I was needing to go to the optician it was that bad.

Any help appreciated 

13 REPLIES 13

I don’t have any photos it was Saturday and Sunday night I was still trying to get used to and find my way around the box. I know a full reboot has been suggested I will try that also I’ll have a Quick Look on IPlayer to see if it still does it on a there 

Hi, I’ve tried a power on off on iplayer no change in the picture certain parts are perfect ie when still or close up say on a face, once it pans out and figures move it goes blurry it’s intermittent it’s hard to get a shot of anything as it’s constantly changing 

IMG_2199.jpeg

Thanks for coming back to us J40wds, when you have the TV application issues, are you having broadband issues at the same time or not? 

Does this happen at any particular time of day or random times?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven_L I don’t seem to be having broadband issues I tried to do a test etc and it didn’t recognise my equipment which I put down to new installation?, I tried the same programme repeated on I player at a different time of the day and it was still the same. Thanks for the reply