cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin mobile device plan

Mandi131
Joining in

Currently have 2 handsets on virgin mobile but have a data plan with someone else. Cannot get in touch with anyone to find out how much is left to pay! Keeps taking me to 02 who I’m not with! Virgin are still taking the DD so I need to speak with Virgin. 

10 REPLIES 10

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mandi131 

Welcome to the community forums

Sorry to hear you're having issues finding out about your remaining device balance. 
Are you able to access your loan agreement information through the portal here?
Let me know if you're still having issues when attempting this and we can support further if needed. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

I don’t know my agreement details

They would have been sent to you via email when you first took out the agreement. 
These will have come from 'YourAccount@virginmedia.co.uk' with the subject lines: 'IMPORTANT – Your new credit agreement from Virgin Media' and 'IMPORTANT – Your password from Virgin Media'. 

Check your email inboxes, including  spam/junk folder and let me know if you've not been able to locate this information. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

I don’t have any emails as I’ve deleted them 

Ah okay. 
We can find this information for you at our side, but we would need to pass full account security to be able to discuss and send these details over to you. 

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me on private message @Mandi131 

Sadly we've not been able to pass security so would not be able to support further on this request via the forums. You will need contact O2 directly on either 0344 809 0202 (or 202 from your O2 mobile) and they'll be able to assist further. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

But 02 cannot help me as I don’t have a co tract with them. I have the device loan with virgin. 

Since we have migrated with O2 they have taken over a migrated all our mobile systems and services. They will be able to support further on this. 

You can find more information and FAQ's on the migration and how it might affect you here

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Hi, I am having the same problem I know my credit agreement number but not the security key. Please help?