cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split Port issue. New Account

Alcorn63
Joining in

Can anybody please help me ?  I have just opened a new mobile account ,Transferred old No via PAC ,Virgin are reporting the porting is  complete , but ! My old supplier are adamant my  Mobile No with them is still 100% active ,anybody who calls me outside of virgin goes directly to my old voicemail on PlusNet account and the phone doesn't ring also I receive no texts and my account on the app says no data available . I can however call out . PlusNet have checked their system and are 100% positive it is a Split Port issue all of the files have not been transferred . But!! Virgin customer services are adamant it's has transfered. Where do I go from here ,nobody outside of virgin can contact me  via text or voice . It's a brand new Virgin SIM only account & a brand new SIM . Is the only action available to cancel contract within the 14 day cooling of period?

2 REPLIES 2

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Alcorn63 👋.

Thanks for getting back to us, we would need to bring you into a private message and gain account access in order to look into this. Please look for the envelope on the top right of your web browser, or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Sabrina

Good. Morning

I have been back on to my previous mobile supplier . The PlusNet back office team have kindly resubmitted my porting files  into system at 8am this morning ,all files have now  ported correctly to Virgin Mobile.  My Virgin SIM is now working correctly with full incoming and outgoing  calls. Could you please cancel the  replacement Virgin SIM card Virgin customer services have sent out  on your system please .  Plusnet customer services re-sending the porting files  has fixed all issues. Also my account has now been fully deactivated from the Plusnet system  .