cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 cant locate my virgin number i want to port over

Moth1234
Joining in

Following call from VM renewing my package i was told need to move mobile to O2.Said could keep my number..VM sent me a Pac code .O2 sent me message to advise order deceived and new mobike number.Received O2 Sim last week.Spent 2 hours on the phone with O2 and VM at weekend.O2 said they could not locate my virgin numberabd to call VM. Called VM who gave a new pac code. Called 02 who said still and error with number and transferred me back to VM. VM asked me to text them for another pac code .I did this and was sent the sane pac code they gave me on the call. I filled in the O2 form with pac code and number wish to keep and sent on Saturday. Not heard anything since am hoping will work .I have been charged £8 for the O2 sim was not told about this charge.very frustrating .

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Moth1234,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue, if we have provided the PAC code for you and this has worked from our system you would need to reach out to O2 to discuss the number porting over to them. 

With regards to the billing of the SIM, this should have been made clear that when you take the deal with this you pay what you had agreed to us plus an extra fee to O2 which would have been provided in your pre contract details.

Cheers. Joe

So I spoke with O2 2 weeks ago about the issue .Was on for an hour .was told would get a call back in 5 days .No call back just a message to say will change over to o2 on date pac code expires ?

Have you contacted O2 to get a date for the number to transfer over Math1234?

Usually this is completed within a couple of days of the PAC being given, depending on the day given as no numbers transfer on a weekend. We'd recommend contacting O2 using any of the methods here to request a date as we aren't able to see their systems.

Rob