cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobiles not working

lucadam
Tuning in

Have three moves with virgin, this morning none are able to receive texts or calls and no internet, can't seem to see anything about an outage, any one else having this problem

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Checking for outages will depend on which network your Virgin phones operate, either EE or Vodafone

Sound very much like the network is down in your locality 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Checking for outages will depend on which network your Virgin phones operate, either EE or Vodafone

Sound very much like the network is down in your locality 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

baldswine
Tuning in

Two of our phones stopped working this morning. No data or 4G. Account says no data left but this is untrue. Cant get through to Virgin. 45 min queue on chat bot. No answers on social media or web. Various friends have same issue. Trying to find out what the heck is going on.

KevinM1
Tuning in
No 4G since last night and unable to make or receive calls or access my account. Using landline to get through to Virgin, where recorded message states a few people are having trouble.

Having the same trouble since last night. Unable to make or receive calls, including to Virgin using mobile or to access account.. Land line help number says small number of people may be having problems, but very long wait to speak to anyone..

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi lucadam,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your Mobile service. 

We are aware of an issue with Mobile services and are working to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

^Martin