cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal interference , can't watch tv at times

madaboutplants
Tuning in

MoFor the part few months, I'm unable to watch tv due to severe poor picture.  I boot, rereboot, nothi g helps. VM cuts off phone .online help is not available regarding this issue. 

• Yes,  I've checked hdmi cables etc. At the end of my tether. 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi when you say poor picture do you mean pixalation. Regards Micky

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi when you say poor picture do you mean pixalation. Regards Micky

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you mean pixellation, that usually indicates a signal fault if it's affecting live TV...

If you've rebooted your box once, then there's likely a fault somewhere, so this will need VM to intervene. You're likely to need either an engineer visit or a replacement box, depending on what VM's remote diagnostics turn up.

First check the automated faults line for any existing issues in your area that could be the cause: 0800 5610061. If nothing's reported, assume VM don't know about your fault and ideally you'll need to call them.

150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from any other phone - choose the options for "I have a fault with my TV service". Alternatively you can wait on here for staff to respond, which may take a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Spoiler

Yes, i didn't know it was called that so just checked.  No it's not just live tv. All channels except for  on demand.

Hi madaboutplants thanks for getting back to us.

I am sorry you're having issues when trying to enjoy watching our TV service.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Sorry just seen this msg. Let me think. 

Thanks for coming back to us @madaboutplants, I can see that my colleague has sent a private message over to get this looked into further.

If you could respond to him that would be great and we can get this looked into further.

Regards,

Steven_L