cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing channels on catch up and pixelating tv

ianhill51
Tuning in

I have some channels that are missing on catch up anyone know why ?  Also some channels are pixelating on occasions  Area 15

1 REPLY 1

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You likely have two separate issues here, and also the area code is purely for billing purposes and has no other use.

Can you be more specific on your "channels missing from catch up"? The more detail you can give, the better advice can be offered.  By posting in the TiVo section of the forum, I would presume that's the box you have - in which case ITV & C4 OnDemand is now delivered by the broadcaster's own app in the same way BBC always has been. The C4-app is not available on TiVo's, only the newer V6 (running TiVo-software)

Pixellation on live TV is often a signal fault, which can sometimes be resolved by a single reboot - but if not, will usually require VM intervention.

TiVo's are now 13+ years old now, quite elderly by current standards.. they are fault-replaced with V6 as a matter of course since quite a while, providing you have VM home broadband. https://www.virginmedia.com/care/tv-fault/which-tv-box 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks