cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet again The Resident Episode 10 Series 4 why not available to watch on TV go

Pearl60
On our wavelength

Bad week for Virgin Media so far and cannot watch the above that is included in my package.

Fix this as sick and tired of complaining and what compensation are customers getting for entire service being down this week!!!!

18 REPLIES 18

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Pearl60, 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your on-demand, is it just this episode? Is it on your box or on TVGO?

Zoie

Pearl60
On our wavelength

As usual it is with the TV Go app. Why does it say upgrade my package so I can watch it when included? It is not acceptable to charge for a service you cannot provide. I am 125 miles away from the TIVo box and TV so assume that is working as shows recorded on TV control app and not back there till 14th.

Hi Pearl160 thanks for getting back to us.  

I am sorry your TV Go issue is ongoing for you.  Can you confirm whether or not you're able to watch previous episodes of the same series?

Regards

Lee_R

Pearl60
On our wavelength

I watch them the day after every week and no problem so why am I suddenly being told not available when part of my package as can record them. Why am I having to contact you again answering the same  questions when this is Virgin Media’s  fault not mine!

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to me @Pearl60,

Can you please advise me if you've been able to try watching this episode via TV Go on an alternative device? Can you also advise me if your unistalled and reinstalled the application to see if this can help resolve this issue?

It may also be worth knowing if you're device requires any software updates, or if you can via the episode on a browser, rather than through the application

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Pearl60
On our wavelength

The Virgin TV app has the same message on iPad and Android phone and both have latest software and removing and reinstalling the app makes absolutely no difference. Could you do me the courtesy of answering the question why I being told to upgrade my package so I can  watch the 11th episode as have managed to watch 10 weekly episodes so far and it is recording future episodes which would  not be possible if my package did not include it! Just fix the app as this has happened with other shows.

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Pearl60, sorry for the frustration this is causing. This has been raised with the relevant teams, and is currently estimated to be fixed by tomorrow. 

If you're still unable to watch it by then please let us know and we'll check for another update for you.

Tom 

Pearl60
On our wavelength

Thanks Tom

Pearl60
On our wavelength

Still not working and now 2 episodes I am not able to watch!