cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go…. Not on home network???

Flinbob
Tuning in

Another customer trying to access their own recorded programs and have had this problem on and off for 12 months plus but it’s now almost permanently a problem

6F95E00D-3C7E-4FD4-9655-8B4E0F21B7C2.jpeg

Tried restarting, rebooting, deleting, etc, etc.

I have also tried the TV box connected direct the broadband hub and via the WiFi  

I am connected to the same WiFi, there is no VPN and the iPad mini 5 is fully up to date.  The same problem occurs with my iPhone 13 Pro.  I do not have any other devices to check this on.  All devices have the local network set to ‘On’

my box is set to ‘quick start’ but the problem occurs even when it is on anyway  

From reading other threads it is the CPE IP unknown issue (see below) and there isn’t currently a fix, but just in case someone has some miraculous solution I have posted a separate thread  

Thanks

Build: 4.34.4 (4.34.23.104)
Device: iPad Mini 5
OV: 3.15.14
Conviva: 4.0.17
Connection type: WiFi
Customer HH: 202420944
MQTT broker: CONNECTED
MQTT CPE status: ONLINE_STANDBY
Last MQTT status check: 2023-03-09 20:23:00 GMT
SSDP status: No attempt
Device IP address: 192.168.0.210
CPE ID: 3C36E4-EOSSTB-003725309508
CPE IP: Unknown

15 REPLIES 15

Hi JMack,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are also facing issues with watching your recording on portable devices, I was unable to locate you on our system with the details we have for you, so I can have a look and run some further checks just to make sure there aren't any other factors stopping you watching TV Go on some devices, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

@Carley_S @ModTeam @Paul_DN

An update on this issue would be nice, since that brief period when I could access my recordings detailed on my last post I have been unable to access them since…… still Cpe ip unknown 😞

Davo7
On our wavelength

I have the same issue on my iPad 5. So annoying. No virus protection, it’s the unknown CPE IP again. Please address ASAP

Did you get a Private Message from Paul at all Davo7?

Rob

I’ll try again 😉

@Carley_S @ModTeam @Paul_DN 

An update on this issue would be nice, since that brief period when I could access my recordings detailed on my last post I have been unable to access them since…… still Cpe ip unknown 😞

Hi @Flinbob 

We currently have no further updates on this issue unfortunately. 

I have let @Paul_DN know to get back to you via PM with any further information or updates. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley