cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports App via Virgin TV Go

ModTeam

Hello, 

We have seen a number of our Community members have an issue with logging into the Sky Sports app, be it directly, or through Virgin TV Go. Currently, we have been unable to replicate this throughout our teams. Everything is looking OK in the back end.

Please ensure when you are logging in, you are using the Virgin Media tile on the Sky Sports app. 

If this is still causing issue, please try re-registering your device via the TV Go settings.

Should you still have an issue after both of these things have been tried, please leave a message on this post and we will raise an individual ticket for you. Please leave discussions about the problem to the other mega-thread here, so we can quickly identify the people affected.

In the thread below, please leave the following information:

What device are you using?

What software is the device running? 

Has your device got any updates that it needs to run?

I appreciate some may have provided this information in the other thread.

Many thanks, 
ModTeam
95 REPLIES 95

Hignog89
Joining in

Hi

I have this issue, im running on a Samsung s20 and a Samsung s4 tablet

Both use android up to date software and neither allow me to login

when I try to manage my devices I also do not get an option to edit my virgin devices and when I click manage sky it takes me to a broken link, this is the same on all devices I've tried (laptop phone and tablet)

Thank you

Okay nevermind

Seems the change of password and logging out/then logging in worked for me !

Thanks 

Thanks for your post and then update, Hignog89, glad to hear the password reset worked. 

Cheers,

Corey C

R1L3Y
Tuning in

Still waiting for this to get fixed, two months in now.

Wouldn't have bothered getting a package with sports if I'd known this would be such a problem, better off just getting a nowtv pass. 

abuelbanat
On our wavelength
Yep - no urgency whatsoever towards fee paying customers. Ryder Cup, Scotland game and Fury fight via a hooky hesgoal stream even though I pay for and want to watch it legit via VM. Pathetic.

Thanks for coming back to us abuelbanat. 

We have responded to your private message. Once you've passed security and confirmed the other details, we can get an IT ticket raised on your account for you.

Kind regards Jodi. 

douggie999
Joining in

Hi when I login to sky sports my with virgin media login I just get this message. Doesn’t work on iPhone 12, iPad or my Mac 

B6BA21DA-131D-49FD-A7B3-65113B1483AE.png

Don't hold your breath on a resolution Dougie - we've been waiting on this being fixed for an age with seemingly no rush or concern from anyone from VM

Virgin Media it is about time that we were given at least an update on what the problem is and an expected resolution time.

the continued silence is not acceptable for a paid service

ppittman4
On our wavelength

I am also experiencing the same issues when trying to use Sky Sports and Sky GO. 

Can you open a ticket for me also please so I can get the issue resolved.

Thank You.

Paul