cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media not available at my address

Lhhunt
Joining in

Hi

i am currently unable to get broadband service from VM despite almost all of my neighbours on the same street - including today, my next door neighbour who has only been in the property for four days - having broadband by VM. I check on the availability page and my address comes up but why in a road full of other properties, can I not get broadband?

This makes no sense what so ever and this is not the first time I’ve checked to see if see I is available at my property I’ve been promised a call to discuss this issue with me and no one has called. I can’t even get through to customer services as I do not have an account. 

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A VM person will take a look soon for you

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Lhhunt thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

We'd like to raise this for you to be looked at so please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you.

Kindly expect the PM to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W