cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 Shortage

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

So was due a hub 5 on 24ty November, so decided to ask update and get tracking number since I heard nothing.

And behold I now have been told that it won't be coming now until end of January 2022 as they have supply shortages, utter joke.

Why send me a link 14 days ago to order one, select the date I wanted which was 14 days ago to then be told it's not coming.

No one from Virginmedia was ever going to contact me saying they was supply issues, be good to know those that recieve hub 5 after 24th November to I know I've been lied too and I won't be impressed either.

23 REPLIES 23

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

@TAZMANUK wrote:

And now been told their back end is in charge of these orders and cannot see the hub 5 order on my account only they can sort it and wait for another email.

Is that the same back end that the CS staff talk out of?

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

@jpeg1 wrote:

@TAZMANUK wrote:

And now been told their back end is in charge of these orders and cannot see the hub 5 order on my account only they can sort it and wait for another email.

Is that the same back end that the CS staff talk out of?

Stop it! 😀

Probably is though!

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

Only back end is what their talking out of, at least they haven't played "blame it on covid" excuse card yet

@TAZMANUK wrote:

Only back end is what their talking out of, at least they haven't played "blame it on covid" excuse card yet

Oh for Christ’s sake, give it time……..

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

Lol

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

Was suppose to get an update and still no update, due delivery tomorrow doubt it will arrive now

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

Drama continues, they closed the complaint down and resolution was : billing issue lol absolute joke 

Complaint request sent to reopen, not surprised it's been reported Virginmedia has high volume of complaints that don't get correctly addressed and just seem to want to close them that does not relate to the complaint.

Still waiting on @hayley_s 2 days on still no update, today was supposed to he the delivery date, doubt it will appear, seems to think they really are supply issues.

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

Another lame excuse now saying I was sent the link in error because I have the WiFi intelligent pods that don't work with the hub 5 currently.

They can see my pods are not working anyway and my hub 4 is in modem mode so another lame excuse to be honest, again complaint still stands.

As if I wasn't in for a engineer I would he charged for a wasted engineers visited wouldn't I, so I've  now had a wasted day on waiting for a hub 5 that isn't going to arrive. Absolute jokers

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

…so you have WiFi Pods on your account that you can’t use because you have chosen to be in Modem Mode?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks