cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contractors Causing Damage N7145AA059NBU2568774-1-03

g0mgx
Joining in

I'm not a Virgin customer, but their contractors are working in my area installing fibre.

The contractors have sliced through my 3rd party fibre connection in the pavement and are also using my garden as a storage facility for their fencing, cables, ducting and cabinets without my permission.

How can I 1) get my fibre connection fixed after they broke it, and 2) make a complaint.

Mark

2 REPLIES 2

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @g0mgx, thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community.

We're really sorry to hear about what's happened 😔

In order to look into this for you, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

VM won't fix your fibre connection. You'll need to report that to your own provider who will fix it and charge VM for the costs.

VM will be so slow raising this with their subcontractor that they probably won't remove their gear until the job is finished. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.