cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address missing from database

andE99
Joining in

I've moved to a new property that doesn't appear on the address checker when using the moving home wizard. The flat number is missing despite all the others within the building being serviceable.

VM phone support and the form for unlisted addresses has not warranted any solutions as of yet. It's been three weeks now and I'm still without broadband and TV despite the ONT being below my window 😞

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi andE99, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've had some issues joining Virgin Media since your move to the new address. 

As you've mentioned that you're using the moving home wizard, this does suggest that you're an existing customer. Please contact the Moving Home team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and select options 1, 4 then 3. This will allow the team to check if your new address is live yet and whether it's possible to move the services to that new address. 

Keep us posted on how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Kath,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately the moving home team weren’t able to provide me with any updates, and just reiterated the point about the address being missing from the database and that they couldn’t move me because of it. They did give me the option of terminating free as it’s reporting as ‘unserviceable’.

Surely if all other flats in the building are serviceable and with ONT being so close (less than a metre away), my property should be serviceable too?

Is there an internal technical contact this could be escalated to? It feels very much like a ‘computer says no’ situation 😞

Hey andE99,

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L