cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Pods order

vannylu
Joining in

My package has been upgraded and was told I would get 3 WiFi pods but no sign so I assume I have to order them somehow, but how?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes, the Connect app is a bit "flakey" shall we say?

I don't know how it decides when a Pod is necessary as I don't use the app.  I supply my own kit and run the Hub in modem mode as it's better for my sanity ...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Pods need ordered via the VM Connect app. Once a black spot has been identified, the app will allow you to order a Pod. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Hmmm thanks for that but that isn't quite how the conversation went. Not ideal when the Connect app only occasionally decides to recognise the hub. And when I do get it to work there is no option available to order pods so I assume a 'poor' signal is not good enough to be called a blackspot.

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes, the Connect app is a bit "flakey" shall we say?

I don't know how it decides when a Pod is necessary as I don't use the app.  I supply my own kit and run the Hub in modem mode as it's better for my sanity ...

Thanks. That was my original plan then they offered me these so perhaps I'll go back to plan A!

Hey @vannylu, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums. 😞

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you are having whilst trying to order out a Wi-Fi pod.
If you'd like, we can order one from here, let us know and we'll get the ball rolling.

Kind regards,
Ilyas..

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, yes that would be great thanks

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey vannylu, thanks for confirming this.

To be able to help out with your Pod order, I will need to send you a private message here shortly.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a purple envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs