cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi booster pods

Mariekels
Joining in

I’d like to order 2 Wi-Fi pods. I’m already a volt user. My bedrooms have very bad internet and buffering. I’ve tried phoning virgin but the lady just fobbed me off

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mariekels,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having some Wi-Fi connection issues in some areas of the home, and that you don't feel like you had a great experience when raising this with the team. Would you mind expanding on what happened during the call?

In regards to the connection issues, are these ongoing today? I've checked over things on our systems and I'm unable to detect any faults currently.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach, 

The 1st time I rang I was told there was a fault in my area.

The next week I rang again, was told there was a fault in my area and that she would call me after 24hrs to see if things improved. Im still waiting on that call which was 4days ago.

The Wi-Fi in the room where the router is has good connection.

In all other rooms the connection is terrible things buffer and the download speed is horrendous!

This has always been the case and my kids just want me to change provider

Hi @Mariekels 👋.

I would like to invite you into a private message where we can look into this further for you. Please keep an eye out for my message in your envelope (top right corner, unless using a mobile device then all messages with be under your profile icon). There will be a few questions to answer in there to gain access to your account so that we can tackle your issues.

Thanks.

Sabrina