cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt WiFi pod

Jappy
Joining in

Hi, I'm new to VM and I've ran into some connection issues. I'm on Volt and I've ran scans in the connect app, got 12Mbps in the kitchen then 18Mbps in the living room.

The connect app didn't prompt me to order WiFi pods. How can I order one?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Jappy 

Please see message 2 on the following <<< pinned post >>>  which details how to request the wifi pods

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Jappy 

Please see message 2 on the following <<< pinned post >>>  which details how to request the wifi pods

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi @Jappy 

Welcome to our Community Forums.

Just checking in to see if you managed to request a Pod as per the pinned post shared by newapollo?

If you still require help, let me know.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ayisha,

I haven't had time to call yet, we've just moved into a new house so other things are taking priority at the moment.

Hi @Ayisha_B

I'm struggling to get through to someone on the number provided in the post. I've again ran a test today in my living room and received 9Mbps. Again, the connect app isn't giving me an option to order a WiFi pod.

Hi @Jappy 

Sorry to hear you've not been able to get through to order the pods. I can see that you have been in touch since you post and this has now been arranged for you. 

If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :).

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley,

I ended up contacting the team via WhatsApp and a pod is on order.

Thanks!

Hey @Jappy, thanks for the update on the forums. 😇

I'm happy to hear that the Virgin Media WhatsApp team have assisted and the pod is in order.
Let us know how it goes once the pod arrives.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs