cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Connect App Not Working

Rds261189
Up to speed

Hi, I keep uninstalling then reinstalling the Virgin Media Connect App as my new equipment came today.  It's setting up the mobile part no problem but when I go onto broadband and type my username and password in there is a message constantly coming up saying we couldn't connect you to the server, please try again in a moment but I keep trying and it's not doing anything and it's not even taking me back to main screen of the app.  Can someone please help?  Thanks

R SCOTT
42 REPLIES 42

Hi Emily,

I’ve done what you said, but unfortunately no change.

I was getting my account verified ok a few weeks ago so not sure what’s changed, unless the app has been updated?

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for trying that for us, I'll pop you over a private message so we can pass security and raise an IT ticket to get this looked into further for you.

Thanks, Emily.

Hi Emily,

I replied to your private message straight away and I’ve just checked the app again and it is validating my account now.

If this is a result of your help, wow that was quick and thank you. If it wasn’t, what a coincidence that after 2 weeks it starts working again.....

Regards,

Sharky.

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Great to hear this has started working for you again, must be a coincidence as I couldn't look into the account until we passed security which we hadn't yet.

If you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to get back in touch with the community.

Thanks, Emily.

Rds261189
Up to speed

My virgin connect app and TV Go app are still not working, I know an IT ticket been raised for the TV Go app and I would like an update from team to see what's happening and when each issue will be fixed please?

Thanks

R SCOTT

Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @Rds261189 

Thanks for your post. Apologies that you're still having these issues. I have been able to check this ticket and I can see that it's still open at the moment. We are very busy at the moment and all teams are doing all they can to help ASAP. 

Thanks for your patience, the team will have this resolved ASAP. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Sabina36
Joining in

Hi, i have also problem with the app. Everything is working perfectly until I have tried to check the signal (black sports) - then it says I am not contacted to the hub which is not true. I think I need to order WiFi booster but I don’t know how to do it in the different way. My outdoor camera bell has a weak signal that’s why I was thinking to put a booster closer to front doors 

@Sabina36 wrote:

Hi, i have also problem with the app. Everything is working perfectly until I have tried to check the signal (black sports) - then it says I am not contacted to the hub which is not true. I think I need to order WiFi booster but I don’t know how to do it in the different way. My outdoor camera bell has a weak signal that’s why I was thinking to put a booster closer to front doors 

Get a better router or mesh system

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

I have got brand new router, the newest generation 

@Sabina36 wrote:

I have got brand new router, the newest generation 

If you mean the Virgin hub, that’s not good.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi