cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superhub 5 Rebooting again

Callinder
Dialled in

After posting a message about my Hub5 rebooting following a software update and everything appearing to settle down my Hub5 is rebooting with some frequency. Since the 16 October my Hub5 has rebooted because - Cable Modem Reboot because of - kernel-panic -  on 7 occasions and once because - Cable Modem Reboot because of - unknown - whatever that means. However all of them occurred following this critical message SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire QAM/QPSK followed by symbol timing and some technical stuff regarding CM-MAC=*******;CMTS-MAC=******;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER==3.1

13 REPLIES 13

The engineer came out and fixed the problem which was to do with the power levels.

Brilliant, glad to hear this has been resolved Bill. If you need us again in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out via the forums.

Rob

Kelly1997
Joining in

Hello I’m having same issue for last 7 weeks 3 engineers out and still not fixed as I haven’t been home today I have one coming round and I be home looked at my log seen kernel panic issues etc what do I need say to them to actually sort this mess out as im

not very happy customer kind regards jon

My problem was due to an old splitter being used and once this was replaced it resolved the issue. The splitter was over 10 years old so I guess things have improved.