cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Exposed Cable and Old Equipment

Brodietaylor1
Joining in

Hello, Im not with Virgin however there is old equipment on the front of my house I have just bought. The wires are exposed and a box it's dangling into the street. I need this removed.

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Starting a new post with photos of the issue would be the best thing here.

I've created the new post, can you please add some pictures of the issue. We can move the post for VM staff attention as necessary.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Brodietaylor1
Joining in

IMG-20230119-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20230119-WA0000.jpg

Hello, Im not with Virgin however there is old equipment on the front of my house I have just bought. The wires are exposed and a box it's dangling into the street. I need this removed

Hi Brodietaylor1

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Hope your house move went well.

Oh dear, that should be on the wall as it's the Omni box. I'll send you a PM now to get this sorted. 

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks for joining us on PM, Brodietaylor1

I have just had an update from the Field Manager and you're going to remove it yourself.

Do pop back if you need further assistance.

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill