cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No able to Order broadband service as I don't have account number

anuragudasi6
Just joined

Hello Team,

I am trying to get 500Mbs plan order online for my place, As I am new customer I don't have account number and not sure where to get one, Still I am unable to checkout my cart as its says you have no account number linked. Not sure what to do now ?

3 REPLIES 3

Client62
Legend

Got a screen shot of the error ?  ( take care to avoid sharing your personal info ).

Normally a new customer submits an online order and a customer number is allocated after the order is accepted.

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @anuragudasi6 thanks for your post although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Have you been able to get this resolved since your post?

If not and you're interested in still joining us, please speak to the Sales Team on 0800 183 1234 and they can help you get sorted.

We hope this helps!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Client62
Legend

Many folks, including us do not intend to speak to the telephone sales team.

The reason is shockingly simple.

We can not trust the telephone sales team to honour the either the price or the product as discussed.

Online orders need to work, customers have a perfectly reasonable expectation in the current age to be able to place an order where the desired service and the price are displayed in writing and can be printed off to avoid any possible attempts to upsell or over charge.