cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Media Connect App. Profile not installing

Newbloke-42
Tuning in

Hi I have Android 12 phone.  Trying to get the WiFi mobile Hotspots working on the Virgin Media Connect App.

I cannot get the Profile installed. Is there other ways of getting this to work.

Screenshot_20220626-074202_Virgin Media Connect.jpg

Screenshot_20220626-074224_Virgin Media Connect.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Newbloke-42, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you are having issues with WIFI hotspots via the Connect App, I have checked everything on our end and we are not aware of any issues with WIFI hotspots. 

I would recommend checking the steps here to see if this helps. If not, please let me know so we can assist further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi sorry I have tried all these steps and still doesn't download the profile. ☹️

just says error.  Are you sure the Profile download would work with Android 12.

Thanks

Hi @Newbloke-42 thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you're still unable to get your profile installed on the connect app.  Out of curiosity, is there another smart phone/device in your property that you can test it on?  Also have you seen these help here And here?

Regards

Lee_R

unfortunately I only have  Saminng Phone. no other phone to try ☹️

To be honest I think the Profile only downloads on Iphones I haven't met anyone that said it works on Samsung Android 12 yet. ☹️

Hi @Newbloke-42

Thanks for coming back to the thread, if it's on Android 12 it won't but we're working on an update for this 🙂

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Fingers Crossed. Thank you 👍