cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet cut off at midnight 00:00 on the 13th and 14/02

bubbleshoot
On our wavelength

My internet cut off at midnight at 00:00 13 and 14/02. Boths nights, around the same time.

My game on Overwatch ofcourse got cancelled and counted as losses, as this counts towards a ban, it means i lose More SR.

I have not yet had any feedback from Virgin Media as to what caused this and how it can be averted in the future.

What can you do regarding my losses incurred on Overwatch + the lost downtime with the internet? Apparently you're a provider who can provide the best reliability and internet speeds.

18 REPLIES 18

@bubbleshoot wrote:

fyi spectators of this post, still no response from virgin media...

you have had your response above - thats it - there was no mention of a fault number and therefor no mention of a fix - that suggests the network coughed or whatever and it sorted itself out

whatever else you are waiting for from VM is unlikely to happen - right or wrong thats as it is

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Still zero response from VM regarding the technical issue raised.

Evidently, this is purely a means to thob off the customer.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @bubbleshoot,

Thank you for coming back to us in regards to your ongoing issue. I can see that you're speaking to a member of staff over Private Message at the moment.

My colleague will respond to you as soon as they can to help with your issue further.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Update to this case, as expected still no further comms from the VM Team regarding the issue raised.

I have responded to the DM just now.

As expected still no further comms from the VM Team regarding the issue raised

fyi to spectators of this ticket.

zero response has been received on this outage issue.

fyi to spectators of this ticket again, as expected zero response has been received on this outage issue.

I use BQM and my internet sometimes goes off for about 10-15 minutes shortly after midnight. I monitoring my mother's line too and she is too villages away.

It is normal for her line to go red for exactly the same duration and time.

It happens 1-2 a week.

ozsat_0-1647583420158.png

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

Hi there @bubbleshoot

Just to confirm I can see that our colleague has messaged you via the PM. If you are able to respond to them there they will be able to help. 

Thank you.