cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Obtain a WIFI Pod

Robgill68
Joining in

Good afternoon I have just run a speed test around my home using the Virgin Connect App. In one room I got 8Mbps and another just the 20Mbps these both happened to be upstairs. I live in an old brick-built house with very thick brick walls. The app never offered me a Wifi Pod, which seems to be what the instructions have told me to do. I am on an Ultimate Oomph Bundle and have just received an email advising me that I am eligible for these pods free of charge. Please can someone advise me of how to obtain them. I look forward to your response. Kind Regards. Robert Gill

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See message 2 here...

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/How-to-order-wifi-pod/td-p/5122980

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Robgill68, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having WiFi connection and speed issues in your property.  I am also sorry that you've not been able to order our pods via the Connect App.  The fantastic jbrennand has offered some excellent advice.  However, as you've reached out to us, I would love to take a closer look and help you make your order.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Robgill68, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.  You can also manage orders and appointments from that last link.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee
Sorry I did not get back sooner just seen the email. I am very satisfied with the service and all your assistance. Many thanks Rob Gill

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply Robgill68, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know your thoughts 🙂 

Please do get in touch if we can assist in the future. 

Take care, 

Nat