cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM Mobile Login

RG5
Tuning in

Hi, first post.

I cannot log in to my VM Mobile account, the password I had saved on my laptop was not recognised and when I tried to set a new one the site would not recognise any of the special characters I tried, £,$,%,-,& etc, nothing worked. I had the correct number of characters.

For some reason trying to do this also logged me out of my email account on my iphone (the mobile and broadband/tv/email accounts are separate with different passwords), and now that isn't working as I tried to reset the mail account and it keeps telling me that I haven't entered a password for the account - I have.

I can log into my mail and manage my broadband account online. 

Any help or advice gratefully received. 

5 REPLIES 5

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @RG5,

Welcome, thanks for posting!

I am sorry your mobile login is not working.

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies on your laptop? Then trying to reset your password?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks, I finally managed to reset my password log in to my mobile account, but now I can't get into my email account on any device with the password I've had for that for years.

The mobile account and the broadband are separate accounts and not linked. 

Thanks for coming back to us RG5.

You are correct your Mobile and Media accounts are completely separate, so it should not affect you signing into your email account.

What are the issues you're facing? Are you getting any error messages? How are you trying to sign in to your emails?

Can we ask if you have tried a different web browser deleted all cookies/caches and history on the devices your trying to access your email on. You could also try resetting your email password.

For further help and support check the link here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/login-problems

Kind regards Jodi. 

Thanks for your help, in fact the site finally allowed me to change my password this morning, so I added the mail account back on to my phone, so all good.

Hi RG5,

Thanks for coming back to us about this, I am glad to hear the issue is now resolved with the help of our forum staff. 

If you need any further assistance please let us know 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L