cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Issues

Scooby1748
Joining in

Hi, I signed up for VM and had it installed on 27th Feb, 2024. Because my wife already has O2 with unlimited data we were told we would get a broadband speed boost from M500 to 1 gig. All this time and after numerous Web chats with VM our broadband speed boost still hasn't been applied to our account. For weeks now it seems our case has been sat with a manager, but nothing. VM have confirmed the name and address on both the O2 and VM accounts match (a few weeks ago now) but still nothing. I have shied away from calling VM as it can't be guaranteed that I'd be connected to a UK call centre and our last call with them was difficult enough just trying to get an installation date confirmed,  should have walked away at that point. Is there anything else I can do to push this along?

2 REPLIES 2

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @Scooby1748, and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the issues with Volt benefits not being added to your Virgin Media account.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and I'll be able to take a closer look into this for you

Thanks,

David_Bn

Thanks for messaging back and I could do with some help on this, I've never been so frustrated over something that should be so simple.