cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM scaming me

dwx
Joining in
  • I am writing to express my extreme dissatisfaction with the ongoing issues I have experienced with my Virgin Media broadband service. Despite assurances of a monthly payment of £37, I have consistently been billed amounts ranging from £51 to £58, which is unacceptable and reflects a blatant disregard for the agreed terms.

Furthermore, the quality of the internet service provided by Virgin Media has been subpar. Despite paying for a certain internet speed, I regularly experience speeds as low as 10 MBs, rendering basic tasks such as streaming television and browsing the internet nearly impossible. This not only disrupts my daily activities but also makes me question the value of the service for which I am paying.

I have attempted to address these issues through the Virgin Media app and by waiting on hold for nearly three hours, only to receive no assistance or resolution. This level of customer service is completely inadequate and leaves me feeling frustrated and undervalued as a customer.

I demand immediate action to rectify these issues, including:

1. An explanation and correction of the billing discrepancies to ensure I am charged the agreed-upon amount of £37 per month.
2. Investigation and resolution of the consistently poor internet speeds to ensure I receive the service for which I am paying.
3. Improved customer service responsiveness and accountability to address future issues in a timely and satisfactory manner.

Failure to address these concerns promptly and effectively will leave me no choice but to seek alternative broadband service providers. I trust that you will take this matter seriously and provide a swift resolution to restore my confidence in Virgin Media's services.

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi dwx,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your billing and internet connection, also the problems that you've had trying to get your issues resolved. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Hi Steave, I replied your private message.