Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Existing account at my new property

I've now twice ordered online to get broadband and tv. I've chosen an installation date and agreed the pre contract documents.I then receive an email saying " taken a look at your order and we've noticed that there is already a Virgin Media account a...

historic account - no way to pay bill ?

I was previously a Virgin media customer.  I cancelled my services as moved address and send the tech back.  I was suprised that when I checked my Credit file account this week that there was an outstanding amount showing on my bill – it is showing f...

Alison18 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling engineer visit

My virgin broadband down yesterday after doing the checks on the virgin website it said I needed an engineer visit so I booked one.Today my service is back up so I went to cancel the visit, I've just used two hours of my time trying to do this online...

Wifi Disconnected

Due to insufficient funds my direct debit was declined for my WiFi bill. Was a simple mistake and soon as I realised (same day it declined) I paid the bill . This was as my WiFi had disconnected and as a Uni student I was working on my dissertation a...

Netflix email saying cancelled?

Just had an email from Netflix stating I "used" have Netflix through VM and now will be charged by Netflix themselves?my account still shows my package contains Netflix .i see a few people have had this issue going back over a year.any help would be ...

grayhm by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
SEO Links