Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Moved house and contract was restarted

Hi there,I recently moved home (in december) and had my services moved with me. While I spoke to a friendly agent online, they assured me that my contract would continue as normal as I was a few months into it. They explained the system was a bit fun...

Account number - where to find it?

Hello. Where can I find my account number? I have never had a welcome pack or any paper, electronic bills, only a text that my virgin kit is sent. I didn't pay any bills yet because I'm new to Virgin, so my bills will start in June/July. I have broad...

mariella by Joining in
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract not being upheld.

I took a simple upgrade offer in October to my current package (£3 increase) . Now since October I keep getting bills that don't match it forcing me to call up every month to get them to fix it.I am very fedup with this shambles of customer service. ...

Upgrade offer.jpg
Correal by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation hassle

Spent over two hours yesterday trying to cancel my broadband account. Finally get through to someone who didn't hang up one or tell they can't deal with it and they assure me that I will get an email to confirming my cancellation.Imagine my surprise ...

Otters1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel and my partner join as new customer

my contract is coming to an end and since virgin have zero interest in giving me better deal after 20 years plus with them .I am rarely at home anyway with work but if my partner wants virgin services and pays for it herself, can she get the new cust...

What Is Going On? TNT Sports

I have, for a number of years, had the Virgin Big Kahuna package, and my 18 month contract expired this month. I was invited to renew at the existing rate of £89p.m. (from an increase to £111.00) which I duly did. An email sumary dated 13 January cle...