cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useless Engineers

andywright1968
Tuning in

After having my first appointment for last Wednesday cancelled without anyone contacting me they booked for today for between 08.00-12.00. At precisely 08.01 my mobile rang from a with held number. I missed the call but presuming was them went straight to the front door where i saw an engineer sitting in his van. I waved at him but he just pulled away. I checked my cameras and he never even came to the door.He just closed the appointment at 08.04 and left. I rang straight away but they have no way of contacting their engineers and all they could do is book another engineer for next Wednesday so 10 days without service if they decide to turn up. This is the final nail in the coffin for this company after being with them since they came to our area so will be applying for a disconnection next week. Anyone thinking of joining this company think again.

2 REPLIES 2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @andywright1968,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience with our technician. This is definitely not the service we aim to provide and I do apologise that this has been your experience with our staff. 

I can see that you've already been in touch with our team and booked another appointment to have your issue looked into further for you. I do apologise that you've had a poor experience and I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @andywright1968,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Messages. I'm glad that I was able to help rectify your query. 

I'm very sorry to hear that your local area is currently impacted by an Outage. I've taken a look on our system and I can see that there is an SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) Outage that is impacting your broadband, TV, and landline services. The fault number is F010596407 and the current estimated fix time is showing as today 03/04/23 at 6pm.

You can keep up to date on this outage via our Service Status page, where you can subscribe to text updates.

Please let us know if you're experiencing any broadband connection issues after the estimated fix time and we'll be more than happy to look into this and help further if needed.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs