cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 3 months... STILL NO ONLINE ACCOUNT!!

Djeren
Tuning in

I have exactly the same issue!! Called them two times already. First a staff suggested passworss almost 10 times and insisted going on not accepting the fact that there is a system issue. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The issue is that I cannot register in app. And no, I am not using an email I have used before with Virgin Media because when I try to sign in I get a message saying that my email is not registered. When I try to register, I get an error message saying that I cannot use that password. And it is not password related because I tried lots of different passwords and all of them met the password criteria. The system didnt even accept the password suggested by your colleague on the phone.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Djeren 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community 🙂 

Please do make your own thread in future, I have moved it for you this time.

I am sorry for any online account issues, can you elaborate on what's happening? Are you attempting to use an email you've used previously with us on an online account? Or if not, are you getting any error messages?

Keep us posted.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Abfab
Tuning in

The IT department eventually fixed it for me 4 months later but it was a LOT of chasing. The only way to get through to someone who can do anything about it/understands is the leaving/retentions department. And they've refused to give me compensation. Absolutely terrible terrible service 

Hi @Abfab 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I am sorry for any online account issue but the no compensation bit is correct. The online account is a free add-on so there is nothing to compensate against.

Do post back (on your own thread) if you ever need any help in the future though.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

The issue is that I cannot register in app. And no, I am not using an email I have used before with Virgin Media because when I try to sign in I get a message saying that my email is not registered. When I try to register, I get an error message saying that I cannot use that password. And it is not password related because I tried lots of different passwords and all of them met the password criteria. The system didnt even accept the password suggested by your colleague on the phone.

The issue is that I cannot register in app. And no, I am not using an email I have used before with Virgin Media because when I try to sign in I get a message saying that my email is not registered. When I try to register, I get an error message saying that I cannot use that password. And it is not password related because I tried lots of different passwords and all of them met the password criteria. The system didnt even accept the password suggested by your colleague on the phone. 

Hello Djeren,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with your online account.
I'd like to take a look into this for you.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hello Djeren,

Thanks for those details.

I have tried from here and It has now been raised to our IT Team to take a look.

Usual turnaround is 7-10 days, But is a lot quicker than that.

As soon as I get a reply, I will pop back on here and let you know.

Gareth_L