cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No show engineer

AJenney
Joining in

I had a technician appointment booked for 4pm-7pm today. This is because our router is completely broken (won’t turn on - no damage caused by us just a faulty router). 

As we have absolutely no WiFi due to the faulty router, I am unable to work from home. As such I had to take the afternoon off work to be in for this appointment. 
I was told I would be sent a text on the day giving 30 mins notice of arrival. It’s now past 7pm, I have received no text and can’t get through to any real human being through Virgin’s support chat. 
I have plans this evening and am meant to be working from home tomorrow. Not sure I’ll be able to do either of those things now. 
Feeling extremely let down by Virgin. This isn’t an acceptable way to treat your customers. 

2 REPLIES 2

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AJenney,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear of your router/broadband issues and that there appears to have been a problem with a technician visit too. Please respond to the private message that I'll be sending to you shortly and we'll go from there with this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

carl_pearce
Community elder