Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Broadband Renewal deal

Hello, My contract for broadband only came to an end at the end of 2023, I'm interested to renew it, if i can get an okay price - but am confused as to the pricing. There is an offer that shows for £45 a month, but then when you click to check out, i...

Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 14.47.57.png Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 14.50.59.png Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 14.54.48.png

Resolved! Update address - NOT moving

I need to amend my postal address (the building configuration has changed).  It’s only one letter, but it needs to happen to bring it into line with the updated details on my credit card, or it will no longer match.I am not moving and not changing my...

AlanBarr by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged for returned equipment

I cancelled my broadband subscription with Virgin and returned my equipment as directed. Today I received a bill for £40 saying that the equipment was unreturned. This is incorrect and I have proof of return. How can I resolve this so I am not charge...

Direct Debit refund

Hi I am very confused, virgin media took my direct debit as normal however then immediately refunded it to me. I have looked on the online account and it says bill has been paid and I don’t owe anything. I have a feeling once they realise the mistake...

heck64 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor Customer Service

Contacted customer service online, gave them my mobile for WhatsApp conversation. Completed all security details that was at 17:17 managed to get someone to acknowledge my issue (a price hike of £70 when my contract expires), they went off to look at...

dawnhlta by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which hub would i get if upgrade

Its time for renewal and ive had the emailLosing TNT sports (!)But was wondering  -my current set up is the 250gb broadband with a superhub2acIf I was to upgrade to 350/500 which hub would i need and which would i get sent??

nickscr1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need a second virgin media broadband package

We have a virgin media package at the house which is running out soon. I would like to take over as account holder but do not want to wait the few months left in their contract.I would like to proceed with getting a second broadband package. is this ...

ish222 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hub 3 & TV 360 box are joined at the hip!

Hi,I re-joined Virgin Media in January and the new cabling splitter does not allow me to separate my TV 360 box and Hub 3. I want to use the Hub 3 upstairs to connect a laptop and PlayStation via ethernet.I have an existing Virgin wall socket with co...

Refer-a-friend reward still pending

Hello,I referred a friend to VirginMedia through the refer-a-friend scheme on 05/09/2023. The transaction has been confirmed by Aklamio; however, the reward is still showing up as pending and I have not received it yet.I reached out to Aklamio about ...

mathiasj by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos