cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next door neighbours Virgin Media connection

kebabmon
Tuning in

Hi,

My next door neighbours VM connection has appeared on MY VM connection. I found the original splitter on ground underneath the termination point, whic was when i noticed the new 'installation'.

Can you let me know when your engineers are returning to install my neighbours cable installation properly i.e. not using my cable or termination point.

I don't pay for shared services.

Thanks,

Colin.

17 REPLIES 17

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Wholovzya,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for getting in touch 🙂 

A connection such as this is usually temporary. Has your neighbor been informed of when we will be returning to complete the work?

Thanks 

Nat

Thanks for your reply Nat.

Unfortunately no return.

Since this has happened I've been getting low Internet speeds max 11Mbps as opposed to 50Mbps...not happy especially as I work in a hospital and need to remote into work not impressed to say the least...

Hi Wholovzya,

Sorry about that. I'll pop you a quick PM to help further, as we may need to get a tech out 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me. I've just found that i'm connected to next doors box much like the others in this thread. We had the tech guy round in Oct when we got set up and he said he'd be back to sort the fact that we're plugged into next door. This morning I found our cable buried in a bush and we're still connected to next doors.

Please can I have some assistance?

Thanks

Jodie

Jodie, unless you've got a problem with your service I advise that you do nothing until this crisis is over.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Anonymous
Not applicable
this is year old thread. start your own thread. It won't be the "same" problem

Sorry, thanks for the advice.

Anonymous
Not applicable
no worry. Just don't want you to get missed. Always better to keep things to your own threads 🙂