cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving homes, Virgin Media not available in the area

AWillams1
Tuning in

Hello VM community,

I'll be moving homes soon and VM is not available in the area so I'll have to end my contract. Knowing that CS isn't very responsive, what's the best way to do it? Send a letter? Contact them via their WhatsApp account? Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES 5

Thanks!

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @AWillams1 

You still need to go through the moving house process first so they can apply the 30 days notice to your account.

You can call 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile (free call) or 0345 4541111 from any other phone (landline rates) option 4 (Moving Home) It's best to call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could also text VM on 0753 305 1809 or use WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112.
Please be aware that replies aren't instant from either of these services, often taking 4-6 hours as phone calls take priority,  but the agents will reply as quickly as they possibly can.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks! I'll try all options. 

Thank you @AWillams1 for your reply.

Let us know how you get along. We hope it will be easy getting this sorted.
But for whatever reason should you struggle with this, let us know and we will assist.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs