cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I NEED MY WS NUMBER FOR VOUCHER

Blessingd97
Tuning in

I keep being told time and time again I can’t get my voucher unless I have my WS or CH reference number. I have called virgin numerous times and they don’t understand what they’re be asked. 

Please can any virgin media staff who knows how to obtain this contact me as it’s on none of my confirmation emails. 

15 REPLIES 15

Thanks Scott, no worries I will wait to hear back whether today or tomorrow hopefully. 

Hi @Blessingd97

I can see that you already are in an open conversation with one of our other agents about the same issue. If you have any further queries on this issue please direct them to my colleague who you are already in discussion with. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Carley_S Your colleague @Vikki_M does not appear to have been on the forum since Sunday so I'm guessing is not currently on shift, is this not something that you can deal with?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @SCA1972

No worries, we'll respond now to the customer in the already open conversation. Thank you for helping :).

All the best,  

Here to help 🙂
Carley

That’s great thank you, just still waiting on a message of some sort. 

Thanks again in advance 

This should be all confirmed for you now @Blessingd97
If you do have any further issues please reply back via the private conversation that we have confirmed the requested information on, rather than this thread. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley