cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on receiving welcome bonus

mollyerm123
Joining in

When signing up for virgin media. I was told I would get an £80 welcome gift after 60 days. This 60 days have now passed and still not received anything?????

11 REPLIES 11

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @mollyerm123,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you've not received your promised Welcome Gift!

Can you confirm if this £80 gift was supposed to be credit onto your account, or if this was supposed to be a voucher?

Have you been able to take a look at our Gifts page to see if this can help with your query? Please take a look and let us know so we can see what we can do to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

It was a voucher. But not had anything from from you. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you mollyerm123.

Who was the voucher for and was this offer taken directly from our website or via a third party?

Nat

I did it directly with you guys. Over the phone. He said it was a referral of a friend and me and the reffer would get £80 each. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply and confirming this is regarding a referral. 

Did you receive a referral link/email with a reference code? 

Nat

Yes I have an email say claim however doesn’t work at all. 

Many thanks mollyerm123,

Are you able to post a picture of the email you have received with the email link/reference number on here? Please delete any person information.

As long as we have proof of your email link/reference we can investigate why your refer a friend credit has not been applied. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

689CC7F0-32F3-4079-8626-C9A5D0FE4EF2.png

Thanks for sharing the screenshot.

When you go to claim the reward as per the instructions in the email, what happens? Any specific error?

Is there anything showing when you sign into your referral account?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs