cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default in my credit file

Magicravi
Joining in

Hi,

Recently, I discovered that there is a default mark on my credit file that is associated with my Virgin Media account. I have diligently maintained my account and I have requested for a disconnection many months ago and I was told that the retention team will call me. I haven't received any calls but got an email in June saying I have an outstanding amount of 76.62. Meanwhile last month there was a default placed in my credit file without serving me a default notice. I was waiting for the Virgin team to call me to discuss and I was about to come back as a customer again.

I also had a chat with Virgin Media customer care and they promised me that if I pay the outstanding they will remove the default from credit file, also asked me to send a mail to creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk I did sent them a mail and got a response that they will update my credit file as satisfied which is unfair. 

Can anyone help me with the process to escalate this as they have the recordings of my previous conversation and their promise.

0 REPLIES 0