cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged Cabinet

JA_Clayton
Joining in

I want to report a damaged cabinet. I have reported it in the past and it was closed back up, but has been broken into again. I believe that people who live in the vacinity are somehow tampering with the wiring to get free broadband (or whatever service is provided by the cabinet). This is located on Bentley Street, Chadderton, Oldham Lancashire. I don't know if this box belongs to Virgin or BT but needs to be secured so that people can't break in to it in the futureopen cabinetopen cabinet

93 REPLIES 93

Hi Howsie2019,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I've logged this with the relevant team now and they'll get someone out asap.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi, I'd like to report another cabinet that has been left open, I am unsure if it's been damaged beyond that.

It is a grey street cabinet located at the junction of Chisbury Green/Oldbury Close, Clifton, Nottingham. NG11 9HP.

Thanks.

Morning KD_2000,

Thanks for posting, this has now been reported 🙂

Alex_Rm

tibo
Joining in

There's a cabinet that's been knocked over in the Eh13 9lj area of Edinburgh leaving the wiring exposed 

HI tibo,

Thank you for your post and letting us know. 

If you can provide the closest address to the cabinet we can get this reported. 

^Martin

39 oxgangs bank

Thank you for that. I have reported this.

^Martin

Lhill8887
Settling in

Damaged street side cabinet. Door is hanging off - potential danger the public.

Cabinet # 35102-214

Latitude 53.4212
Longitude -2.3218

Hi Lhill8887,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

To report the cabinet we need you to provide the street address the cabinet is on and the location of the cabinet on the street. 

^Martin

Hi,

I would like to report a damaged (and perhaps redundant) VM Green box .  It is in the garden of 332 Gilmerton road EH177PU.   I was covered by a conifer hedge for a number of years and only discovered when the hedge blew over.  Please can this be removed if no longer in use?

Thanks