cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit History destroyed!

CZHarms
Just browsing

My credit has always been perfect 

I checked it 6 months ago and not when I closed my Virgin home package and mobile account down they have left a bad score on my account both for 40 - causing issues with my mortgage

I have been backwards and forwards with the credit file team at virgin media would advised to contact customer services, when I speak to customer services they tell me there is nothing outstanding 

Please can someone advise or help its really impacting my life and effecting my mental health

3 REPLIES 3

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Issue has been flagged to the forum team who are best placed to advise further; be aware it can take them a few hours / days to respond.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Just out of interest, and to save the forum team asking.... have the creditfileamendments people agreed that there's inaccuracies on your file that need correcting?

Unless they have, the forum staff will usually be powerless to intervene further.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @CZHarms

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your credit file. 

As asked by japitts, are you able to confirm that the credit file amendments have agreed that we have added this in error? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M