cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon voucher

aubrycampbell81
Joining in

Good morning 

It's been over 120 days now since I have had my fibre broadband installed.

I was told I will receive a Amazon £75 egift.

This is not true as I have not got it yet.
I have called Virgin media customer service a few time now and they said that either they can't help me or must get told to wait a few more days.

Please can someone help me with this.

Many thanks 
Aubry Campbell 
16 REPLIES 16

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @aubrycampbell81 

Was the £75 Amazon voucher incentive directly through Virgin, or via a third party website such as broadband choices/gift cloud?

If it was via broadband choices or gift cloud  then contact the Decision Technologies Support Team at 

customerservices@broadbandchoices.co.uk and quote the following:

1.your purchase date,

2. the product/package purchased

3. Order ref. WS[and 7 numbers]

4. If you have a link to the T&C (not required)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi aubrycampbell81,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you've not received your voucher.

As newapollo has advised, you would need to email broadband choices with the information he's listed and they can chase this.

Alex_Rm

Hi, I have done this already and they told me to wait another 10 days. 10 days have past now and still nothing.

This was a deal done directly from Virgin media no 3rd party. I got a email from Virgin media about  the egift.

Thanks 

Aubry

aubrycampbell81
Joining in

Good morning,

I have submitted all the required information you needed and also waited over another 10 days. I still have not received my Amazon egift.
Can someone please assist me with this investigation. Its not fare to make a person wait this long as the original time was 120 days and this have now passed. Its been properly for a 150 days now.
Kind regards 
Aubry

Hi @aubrycampbell81, thanks for your reply.

Can you please send a screenshot of this email that you received please, promoting the £75 voucher? Including all the fine print at the bottom if this is available.

If you can send this, please make sure you obscur any personal details such as your own email address, contact details etc.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Screenshot_20220620-135407_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20220620-135415_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20220620-135407_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20220620-135415_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20220620-135425_Gmail.jpg

 Hi Tom

I have screenshot your request  

I have been in contact with giftcloud. They said they will keep me updated of the investigation of my egift voucher. Its been over 30 days now. I just get told wait another 10 days.

As I can see allot of people have not been getting there vouchers from Virgin media as promised.

Please can you help me. Many thanks Aubry 

Many thanks 

Aubry

Hey aubrycampbell81, thank you for reaching back out and sending me these screenshots.

Okay, so with these vouchers it depends where you ordered our services from. For example, if you took our services out via Money Supermarket, the vouchers would be sent from them and not us.

I can see it's been done by Gift cloud which is what our 3rd party companies use such as Money Supermarket.

Once they have looked into to this, I am sure they will get it sent out to you ASAP.

I am sorry about the stress this has caused. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matthew 

I didn't not use a 3rd party company. This is directly from the Virgin media website. No cookies, on ad blockers. 

Is one excuse after the next. I bought it from Virgin so you must give what was promised. 

Like I said so many people have came forward about not getting there voucher and been told to wait for months. 

Its a scam. You getting nothing but getting people to buy your products and been told that you will get it soon and  wait for months for nothing. 

Hello aubrycampbell81, thank you getting back to me with this information.

Sorry for the confusion,  I was just explaining it could be a different process.

I can also see you have been in contact with the team who have also explained how it works.

I can also see the team have filled in the relevant paperwork to get this gift card sent to you. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?