cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aklamio referral payment

CarlyGafJones
Joining in

Is there any way to actually receive the Aklamio payment for referral?

I signed up in April with my Dad as the reference. We both had confirmation emails from Aklamio. Aklamio then updated to pending and it has been pending ever since. We have both contacted both Virgin and Aklamio only to be told that it is the others problem. This has been ongoing for over 6 months now. Anyone actually received payment? I have read other peoples post with the same issue. 

14 REPLIES 14

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CarlyGafJones, thanks for the message. 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received any payment, have Aklamio explained what they are waiting on? 

Can you confirm it is showing as pending on both accounts?

Chris. 

Yes pending on both accounts, has been for months 

They have said they are waiting on Virgin and you guys have said your waiting on them?!

Morning CarlyGafJones

Thanks for coming back to the thread, they shouldn't be waiting on us? 

Please contact them virgin-media@aklamio.com and they'll assist further

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John

I have emailed before with no joy but will email again. 

Still no joy. Can I get an email for complaints or management? 

Thanks

Hi @CarlaGafJones, sorry to hear you've not received any reply from Aklamio to date.

We don't have any information about an email we can provide for Aklamio's Management Team unfortunately - however, they do have a contact number so it may be worth trying them directly on 01576 820030.

I hope this helps. 

Many thanks

Tom_W

I think the fault lies with Virgin as they tell me? Can I get an email for virgins complaints team?

There's no email for submitting complaints to VM, but complaining is the route to go down.  See this identical issue