cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivate Voicemail on Landline

BobC765
Tuning in

Why is it so difficult to deactivate voicemail on a landline? Activation can be done online, why not deactivation? It appears I must dial the dreadful 150, which then gives me loads of options, none of which are relevant.

Also why was voicemail activated when we moved house - is wasn't active before, so why was it thought we would want afterwards?

Bob

141 REPLIES 141

Thanks for your message and clearing data protection, sheila128rennie,

Your voicemail service has not been removed, please allow 24 hours to process.

Cheers,

Corey C

Hi Corey_C

Voicemail has now been disabled on my landline.
Many thanks for sorting this out for me.

Not having to deal with "150" is very much appreciated.

S

Hi shiela128rennie,

Could you also please deactivate my landline VM?  I have a similar issue to some of your other posters in that VM interferes with our phone's recording system, which we find much simpler to interact with.

Cheers,

uzzo

Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Morning @uzzo

Thanks for posting this and sorry to hear you're having a similar issue. 

I am just going to pop you over a Pm so we can get this looked into for you and get this sorted out. 

Thanks 🙂 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @uzzo

This has all been done for you, I have PM'd you the information as well, but if you do have any further issues please do let me know and I'm more than happy to assist. 

This should take 24 hours to take action but let me know if there are any further issues. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Fantastic, thank you.

Uzzo.

Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

You're very welcome, let me know if you have any further issues 🙂 

Have a fab day 🙂 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

please deactivate my voicemail on my landline

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, DavePurdy, 

I'll send you a private message to confirm your account details to switch off your voicemail, services.

Cheers,

Corey C

please deactivate my voicemail on my landline for me