cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insane ping variation, Again. for the fourth time

Vanadam91
Joining in

Hi,

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/e582dc9c2d30ce25152204280cf1b76d5b...

im having issues with consistent ping again, this isnt the first time ive had this issue with Virgin. i have rest the router countless times losing hope and patience, at first i thought it was my networking equipment but now I'm plugged directly into my router and I get the same issues.

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Looks like congestion in the area perhaps?

However, try checking with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 or if you have a VM landline 150 as small local faults are not listed on the VM status page.

Post the power levels, Pre and PostRS errors and network log from the Hub. Once done we can comment.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Vanadam91 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome back to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having a repeat problem with your service. I've taken a look at things on our side, and can see that there is currently some noise on your line, which is most likely the cause for this variation in speed/ping.

I'm going to send you a private message to assist further. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope, or by tapping your Profile Picture and then "Messages".

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ