cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From around 2 weeks kicks, lags and huge ping. Whats going on Virgin...

velocie
Tuning in

hello, whats going on Virgin. I pay money for your service and can't use your internet. Can you fix it ???

I restart and switch on/off router a lot of times.

My software its ok, update everything.

Always have problems with internet  on different  devices at same time (phones, laptops...)

I've got  500mb/s offer and start contract 2 months ago.
Whats going on Virgin crew.

I wait for fix it.

Tomasz Dajmer (Nottingham) 🤬

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @velocie

Sorry to hear about your ongoing connectivity issues. I’ve had a look into your equipment and area network, and everything seems to be running with no problems on that end. No disconnections, upstream or downstream issues found. 

This means it’s the WiFi part of things that’s not working great for you at the minute. WiFi can be a bit tricky sometimes, as it works like a radio so some of your devices might be in a weak or blind spot as we call them. Could you please advise, is it intermittencies (drop-offs) you are experiencing or that the devices cannot gain internet access at all? 

Also, you may try finding some useful hints and tips about how to get the most of your WiFi signal here. Let us know how you are getting on and if the issues persist and we are happy to assist you further.

Katie - Forum Team

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

velocie
Tuning in

If you can't fix it and help me. Do not reply... 

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @velocie

Sorry to hear about your ongoing connectivity issues. I’ve had a look into your equipment and area network, and everything seems to be running with no problems on that end. No disconnections, upstream or downstream issues found. 

This means it’s the WiFi part of things that’s not working great for you at the minute. WiFi can be a bit tricky sometimes, as it works like a radio so some of your devices might be in a weak or blind spot as we call them. Could you please advise, is it intermittencies (drop-offs) you are experiencing or that the devices cannot gain internet access at all? 

Also, you may try finding some useful hints and tips about how to get the most of your WiFi signal here. Let us know how you are getting on and if the issues persist and we are happy to assist you further.

Katie - Forum Team

Hello Katie.

from yesterday my internet working ok.

When I wrote previous post I was connected with my laptop using ethernet cable and sitting 2 meters from router. 

I will observe connection for the next few days and give you answer about that.

Thank you for interest my problem. 
Tomasz

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey velcoie, thank you for getting back to us. 

Yes please do keep an eye on it over the next few days and come back with an update when you can. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hello Virgin Media Crew.

After my last post here I check connection everyday and used internet for playing online.

Everything it's ok and my pings and kicks are stop.

Have a good day and a lot of smile 😉 

Tomasz

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @velocie,

Thank you for the update!

I am glad it is working for you now, if you ever need us again, please do post on the forums again so we can help you asap.

Have a lovely day.

Many thanks

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide