cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Battleye query timeout” every 15 minutes

Brettapuss
Tuning in

Hi I play games and have recently “upgraded” to the virgin super hub 4 and all of a sudden out of nowhere I can no longer play games on my of that uses the anti cheat software known as “battleye” those games in my library consist of Ark survival evolved, DayZ, Arma 3, Arma reforger, Conan exiles, Destiny 2 and I think there’s a couple more but I can’t remember what else is using battleye 

the issue is as soon as I start playing any of those games online I have 15 minutes to the second before I’m booted off and presented with the error “battleye query timeout” I’ve spent days at this point trying to fix it. I’ve tried the simple stuff reinstalling the games, restarting the router. I’ve tried allowing battleye into my PC’s firewall, I’ve contacted battleye directly they haven’t got a clue how to fix it.

By day two I’ve searched every corner of the internet for an answer which has left me with no choice other than to completely reset my format all my drives there’s not a single file program or anything on my pc from before it’s totally fresh. I’ve reinstalled nothing but steam and dayz to try see if it worked and set a 15 minute timer to try it and I got booted. 

the only thing left for it to be is virgin media itself, I imagine it’s something blocking it and they have to allow it past the firewall or something. Please can someone help me this is driving me made I’m on a totally fresh pc and I’m still having this issue it’s driving me insane

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Uninstall Battleeye and see how you get on. 
Also post your power levels and network log. Setup a BQM here www.thinkbroadband.com/ping

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

yeah ive done all that already the only thing it can be is virgin media is for somereason blocking it. they was doing the same thing when i used to play elder scrolls online years ago on my Superhub 2.0 i could only play ESO for 30 minutes at a time for i got booted right down to the second. it was because VM was not allowing ESO's antichat through the firewall. they eventually sorted it for me when i got on the phone to someone who wasnt in kolkata india and knew what i was talking about. due to the fact its 15 minutes right down to the very second i imagine its the same deal. i really wish virgin media didnt have a monopolty over my area because i would switch ISP in a heart beat im paying for 1GIG internet and still getting the stupidest of problems its ridiculous 

Hi Brettapuss, thanks for getting back to us.

I am really sorry you're having issues with online gaming.  Could you please advice if it's the one game you're having issues?  Also, would you be able to set up a BQM, as per the advice of Adduxi?

Regards

Lee_R