cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin.net email

NeilHawk
Joining in

Good morning everyone,

Firstly, I must apologise to you all because I can see from lots of previous posts about this very subject that this issue has been kicking around for years and I have spent many hours trying to source a solution for this issue.

As per all the previous messages on here my wife has lost access to her virgin.net email address which has been in use for the last 15 years or so. The email mail address was set up in my Virgin Media account and from everything I have read she should have her own account now to be able to access this and change the password etc. I understand from what I have read that this should have been turned off/shut down a long time ago and it shows in the terms and conditions that Virgin have no responsibility etc. etc.

Is there any thing that can be done as her email contains recent information regarding health and legal issues and it is now a big problem due to changing her email address and having to carry out secondary authentications etc.

Sorry again for going over previous postings and having spent many hours into the early mornings trying to resolve this I am now going around and around in circles and have extraordinarily little of my hair left to pull out.

1 REPLY 1

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi NeilHawk,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

Sadly with regards to the email address we are unable to access any of the content inside the email to pass on and we cannot re-open access for it to be used by anyone else. 

I am sorry for this as I do appreciate what you need the access for, but sadly we cannot provide that.

^Martin