cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin.net email account

glasgow39
Joining in

My virgin.net email account has stopped working. I see from other posts that some people have been helped to access it again to transfer contacts and other info. Can someone help me do this please?

Thanks.

Graeme

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @glasgow39, I've had an update that this should be resolved for you now. When you've been able to check please let us know how you get on.

Tom 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @glasgow39,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on our forums. 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with mailbox at the moment.

Are you a current Virgin Media broadband customer?

If so, please can you try to change your password via My Virgin Media and let me know if that helps at all.

If you aren't a current Virgin customer, please let me know and we can look into this further for you.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi. Thanks for getting back to me.

No, I'm not a Virgin customer...

Graeme

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for letting us know Graeme. When resetting the password it's important that you use a password you've never used before, and wait for 1 hour before trying to access it again. If that still doesn't work then I'd like to take a closer look into it and see what we can do to help, just look out for my PM (the purple envelope icon) and we'll take it from there.

Tom 

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @glasgow39, I've had an update that this should be resolved for you now. When you've been able to check please let us know how you get on.

Tom 

Hi Tom

I have checked my email account and yes, i can now access it. Thank you so much for your help. I'll continue to transfer any important contacts to another email account.

Best wishes

Graeme

Hi glasgow39

Thanks for coming back to us. Great to hear all sorted,

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill